In the 15th century, Burgundy became a part of France. The French kings loved the wine so much that they ordered it for their private cellars in Paris. The Domain Clerget was there. As time passed, the Domaine Clerget in Volnay acquired other neighbouring parcels of vines, such as Pommard, Meursault and the Clos de Vougeot. 1936 the domain acquires the Clos de Verseuil where it is the only owner of this precious terroir. A ‘monople’ in Burgundy is rare . The wines that come from this soil are very much appreciated and in great demand. 1945 Jean Clerget acquires the domain from his father and takes over all of the winemaking and commercialisation. 1948 Jean marries Edith Bon in Paris. 1949 Yvon Felix is born. 1968 Yvon gradutates from the Lycée Viticole in Beaune. 1973 Yvon accepts a job in Switzerland at Vin-Union Geneva, as the head of red winemaking and bottling. 1975 Edith Clerget, takes over the property after the death of her husband. Yvon returns from Switzerland to help his mother with the domain. 1983 Yvon takes over the Domain as owner and winemaker.